We are honored to be among the many businesses that have been offered the opportunity to support your very worthwhile charitable endeavor. As you might imagine, we are frequently asked to support charitable purposes of all types. Therefore, due to the overwhelming number of requests, we have set up the following new guidelines. We thank you for taking the time to review and follow them.
A contribution request will be reviewed from November – March. During this time each request will be acted upon and a donation response will be sent out no later than April 1st to those organizations whose requests are honored. In order for us to process the requests, we ask that ALL requests be treated in the same manner. All donations given to fundraising organizations in previous years must resubmit a request.
We do not make any monetary donations. We work with a budgeted amount of donations to give out to specific events and fundraisers. These donations will be given in the form of gift certificates or rental equipment. We ask that requests be typed on the company or organization’s letterhead, addressed to ‘Donations’ and SENT VIA MAIL ONLY. Requests by fax, email or phone will NOT be accepted.
Please review the following guidelines to determine if your organization qualifies:
- A contribution request for individuals, religious organizations, corporate fundraisers, corporate incentive programs, corporate events, sports teams or school related clubs are typically not granted.
- Organizations located in the East Fishkill, Wappinger Falls or Poughquag, followed by dutchess county will be given top priority.
- All contribution Request (s) must be made in writing- no phone calls, please.
- Only one contribution request per year, per organization will be accepted.
- Application materials will not be returned
Letters must be personally addressed to:
PO BOX 1226
Hopewell Junction, New York 12533
*** Requests addressed to any other person will not be considered. ***
Please also include in your request any public exposure donators will receive, such as program listings, newspaper or TV coverage, etc.
We thank you again for taking the time to follow these guidelines.