What Sets PartyTime Rentals Apart?

We are the Hudson Valley’s first source for wedding and event rental items of distinction. Our products, services and distinguished personalized approach helps ensure that hundreds of events each year are simply exceptional. Our professionally certified team understands the unique requirements of working in all types of venues which include backyards, parks, private estates, street fairs, parking lots, and more. We will support and help you make educated decisions for tenting, entertainment, service needs, and tabletop settings. We have created a special learning center and inspiration gallery to also assist you with common questions for those new to party planning and renting.

Please take some time to read testimonials given by our previous customers.

 

 

Quality of PartyTime Rentals Products

QUALITY

All items are cleaned, inspected, wrapped and labeled after each use.

We also machine wash and dry all of our tents in our state of the art washing facility designed to produce the whitest tents in the industry.

 

How we maintain our productsMAINTENANCE

We maintain and clean all of our items after each rental. 

 

 

 

Hudson Valleys largest InventoryINVENTORY

Why choose us? We have the Hudson Valley of New York’s largest inventory of party rental equipment and the undisputed leader with the largest selection of inflatables and games you’ll find anywhere!

 

 

Linen RentalsLINEN

We have an extensive selection of fabrics, colors and sizes. We can also special order or manufacture linens for your next big event.

 

 

 

Organized WarehouseORGANIZED

Why choose us? Over the years we have tested and built proprietary systems to assure prompt and accurate service for all our customers. We triple check all orders and label all equipment to minimize any errors.

 

 

Delivery services

PROMPT DELIVERY

We have an amazing delivery system. Every one of our vehicles are equipped with GPS tracking. This means we monitor not only the progress of the trucks but our drivers’ driving habits at all times. We achieve a 1 hour delivery window with 96% accuracy. The other 4% is simply out of our control. Our crews are knowledgeable, polite and always dressed in company attire.

 

Certified Event rental Professionals CERP

Why choose us? Certified Event Rental Professionals is a designation given by the American Rental Association that assures you of our ability to to deliver consistent professional services. We were also the first rental company in the state of New York to have a graduate from this prestigious program.

 

CAD DESIGN

We provide this service for free on all events.  These drawings show you a detailed layout of your event.CAD Design for tents and events

 

 

 

PartyTime Renals ShowroomsSHOWROOMS

Why choose us? You can visit our showrooms to be inspired by the latest contemporary, traditional and rustic settings.